L.B. Williams Parent Teacher Organization
The PTO would like everyone to know that the LBW PTO group is an active group. Each year the PTO sponsors many events for families. All parents are encouraged to come to meetings.
Meetings are held monthly at 6:00-7:00. Meetings will be announced.
We love to see new faces! All meeting are held in the school library. The PTO email is email@example.com.
1. School carnival (October) (Our biggest yearly event/fundraiser).
2. Culver's and Dairy Queen Night (All families are encouraged to eat at Culver's or Dairy Queen on our assigned nights, Culver's and Dairy Queen give a portion of the earnings that night to PTO. Parents and student council members assist in delivering food and drinks. Held twice a year Nov. and March.)
3. Appreciation gifts (Christmas gifts, Teacher Appreciation week, retirements, 5th grade parent recognition)
4. Sock Hop (February)
5. Fine Arts Pork Feed Supper (April)
6. 5th Grade Recognition/Graduation (May)
7. Fingerprinting for 1st graders (April)
PTO funded projects:
1. Technology for classrooms.
2. Large playground equipment (slides, tire swings…)
3. Small playground equipment (balls, jump ropes…)
4. Outdoor water fountain.
5. Author visits.
6. Scholarships to former LBW graduates.
7. Field trips for every class.